Thursday, January 12, 2012

From Ric

This is Dad's most recent FB post:
"Here is an update I have been so looking forward to making. Dr. Congdon, my oncologist, came in this morning and with a big smile on his face, shook his head and said "You should be the poster child for leukimia patients. You"re not out of the woods, but we can see the light from here."
After two day Od Nupegen shots my white cell count (down to only 400) has more than doubled, and that growth will be exponential. All other counts look really good and there are NO leukemia cells present.
I told the Dr. that I wanted to be the guy he and his doc buds talked about over coffee for years to come. He smiled and said "I thinks things are heading that way."
"For I reckon that the sufferings of the present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." Romans 8:18. Thank you again for your faith and prayers and ultimate, eternal, and all encompassing gratitude to my Savior Jesus Christ for his love mercy and blessings."

Feeling, so, so blessed to have this news! We continue to pray that Pop-pop will feel better quickly so that he can come see us and cuddle baby Colby! We love you Dad!

Thank you all for your continued prayers and support.



1 comment:

  1. Been praying for you Ric! Hope all is going well regarding your treatment.
    Jennifer Shaw

    ReplyDelete